Thousands of artists and hundreds of other companies work with us to fight for performance rights. We take pride in the countless hours we spend advocating for the long-term value of music and you can help too.
- Timely updates from the front lines in Washington, DC about policy issues that are critical to you
- Access to the SoundExchange government relations team that stands up for musicians on Capitol Hill every day
- A voice in key policy discussions about the evolving laws pertaining to the music industry
- Regular updates that can help you navigate the ever-changing landscape about digital distribution rules
- Participation in personalized efforts to communicate the importance of an ongoing thriving music industry
Learn more about our advocacy efforts on behalf of the entire music industry.