Jan 01, 1970
SoundExchange President & CEO Michael Huppe will testify before the US House of Representatives Judiciary Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property and the Internet at the “Music Licensing Under Title 17, Part Two” hearing.
The second of the two hearings on music licensing will be held on Wednesday, June 25 at 10 a.m. The hearing will be available online at http://judiciary.house.gov/index.cfm/live-video-feed.
Full witness list includes:
- SoundExchange President & CEO Michael Huppe
- Rosanne Cash, Singer-Songwriter
- Pandora General Counsel Delida Costin
- SiriusXM CFO David Frear
- American Association of Independent Music Board Member Darius Van Arman
- RIAA CEO Carey Sherman
- National Association of Broadcasters President & COO Charles Warfield
- ASCAP President Paul Williams