Jan 01, 1970
About The NAMM Show
The 2015 NAMM Show is an action-packed global industry event where you can expand your share of the market in the coming year with face-to-face meetings, product demos, idea-filled sessions and networking opportunities. As a trade-only event, The NAMM Show is attended by companies that meet the association’s membership criteria (generally those that manufacture, distribute and/or retail musical instruments/products), as well as trade and consumer-focused media outlets.
- Date: Saturday, January 24, 2015
- Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Room: Master Class (202 A)
This is a must attend for any recording artist who wants to plug into the fastest growing royalty source in the music industry. Grammy winning artist/producer David Pack interviews SoundExchange executives on everything artists need to know about this breakthrough independent digital performance rights organization with a mission to support, protect and propel the music industry forward by digital revenue streams. Expect to see special guests perform and discussion from the artist’s point of view.
- David Pack, GRAMMY®-winning artist-producer and CEO, Napa Crossroads, LLC
- Barry Levine, Vice President, Industry Relations, SoundExchange
- Wade Metzler, Director, Industry Relations, SoundExchange
- Katie Garfield, Singer-Songwriter/Actress