I am songwriter and producer for several big artists. How do I claim royalties for these recordings?

SoundExchange collects performance revenue for owners of the sound recording copyright and for featured artists. SoundExchange will only collect digital performance royalties for production as a courtesy to the featured artist or sound recording copyright owner. In order to collect royalties through SoundExchange as a producer, a Letter of Direction must be signed by the featured artist. The royalty collection will begin from date of receipt. Letter of Directions are not retroactive unless that is specifically indicated. For more information and to download the relevant resources, visit our Useful Links section of this page.