The Bilingual Account Manager, as part of the Customer Services Department, processes incoming registrations and supplemental documents. This involves creating new accounts and making updates to existing accounts while providing excellent customer service to clients in English and Spanish. The Account Manager is expected to accomplish these duties in an efficient and accurate manner to provide clients with timely service and maximized pay-through rates.
- Evaluate and process new registrations by creating new accounts;
- Update existing accounts by processing supplemental documents/tasks;
- Provide excellent customer service via email and phone;
- Meet minimum production and quality standards;
- Work on special projects (as needed);
- Conduct document completion or clarification outreach to clients (as needed);
- Assist with Support call overflow (as needed)
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree or applicable experience preferred;
- Fluency in English and Spanish;
- Computer skills: MS Excel, Outlook, internet research, (Salesforce and/or database experience is a plus);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven capacity to work independently, think critically, multi-task, and report progress under tight deadlines;
- Customer Service experience and/or knowledge of music genres is a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about SoundExchange.