Can I still register if I’m not from the US?

Yes. There are some tax differences:

We require a W-8BEN tax form from all non-US registrants. 30% withholding is applied to all non-US payees unless they submit a completed W-8BEN form. If their country is eligible and they provide a tax ID on their W8-BEN form they could be eligible for reduced withholding.

Also, we offer international direct deposit to Canada, United Kingdom, and Eurozone countries (only in local currency.) Direct deposit payments are made monthly for accounts with $100 or more accrued, and quarterly for accounts with at least $10 accrued. Check payments are made quarterly to accounts with a balance of $100 or more.