These are the various non-webcasting categories of statutory licensing administered by SoundExchange.
- Business Establishment Services
- This category is for services which stream into retail business establishments (e.g., bars, restaurants, retail stores, etc.).
- New Subscription Services (CABSAT)
- This category is for services which provide audio-only digital music programming via residential televisions using cable or satellite television providers.
- Preexisting Subscription Services
- This category is for certain services in existence prior to 1998 that would otherwise be eligible to operate as New Subscription Services (CABSAT).
- Preexisting Satellite Digital Audio Radio Services
- This service is for SiriusXM, as its former companies (Sirius Satellite Radio and XM Satellite Radio) were in existence prior to 1998.